* pretty * modern * funny * mama

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

my first time blog


i want to thank my son alvin to teach me how to blog.... i happy happy with my family. all son come to eat dim sum with my lao gong... my big son 24 birthday... eat cake n eat dim sum.. so many to eat... long time no eat dim sum...


this is my number 2 son alvin... very guai one... always go canoe and row boat... so black.. he teach me how to blog. i like to write blog. very fun. hope my niece joanna goh can read about me in australia. my son teach me how to put song also... i love deng li jun.. will put more... i will put sms board ah then u all can put word here n tell me. i want to have friendster also. then i can add all my son n niece n everyone.

this photo not nice... so i make my son take another one... i tie hair funny one

like that nice nice? my son take again. i think nice. ok i need to go drive taxi already. later no money for my family. do booking with me ok. i drive fast fast. sure work no late one. good bye
my son blog many people read he say. go see www.canoepolo.blogspot.com
i want pink pink blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home