* pretty * modern * funny * mama

Sunday, May 6, 2007


today wake up early drive alvin to kallang. keep ask me fast fast cause he say late. send him go row boat later also go send him to other place. ask me go SP find him. many many people there play ball and boat ah. he ask me go in sit sit but i stay outside see ok ok. this time he no play the game. not know why. last time see him play very fast. now no see him play.



today i take alvin camera take picture my taxi. i put my shirt there cold cold or got sun the big big sun one i wear. water there. my taxi got bugs bunny. i love rabbit. now no people like bugs bunny. always eat carot. cute cute one.
nus and ntu send letter to alvin say he not in. he sad sad. that day he go ntu interview happy happy say do good good but now say not good. he say dragon baby many this year and fight with him so he no chance. tell him next year go again. say him go sim he not like. i only drive taxi no money send him go ang moh place study. why ntu nus so bad. next time people sit my taxi from ntu and nus i make them pay more more and i drive slow slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home